Jeff Coronado Structural Engineering Consultants
JCSE was founded in 1995. Simply stated, our mission is to not only meet, but to exceed our client's goals. We achieve this by initially building a strong relationship with the client; maintaining strong communication and emphasizing a team approach to design and problem solving to secure well-coordinated solutions; performing all work in an utmost professional manner distinguished by quality and integrity; and rigorous quality control to ensure that the project proceeds smoothly and efficiently.
From our offices in Southern California and the San Francisco Bay Area, we service projects throughout the western United States. From Wallace, Idaho to Yuma, Arizona and from San Diego, California to Las Vegas, Nevada, we have achieved a high level of client satisfaction.
We are pleased to provide the following services:
• Loss remediation
• Cause of loss determination
• Seismic evaluation of existing structures
• Seismic strengthening of existing structures
• Strengthening of historic landmarks
• Phase II property evaluations
• Peer review of proposed designs
• Plan check reviews
• Complete set of blueprints for additions or alterations
• Litigation support